Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who I Am

Hello world. My name is Adam Joseph Boyle and I am a 14 year old Freshman in high school. I like science a lot and like to read lots of scientific magazines. I really like any kind of music that does not have weird screaming in it. I live in America in the state of Indiana and the city of Indianapolis. I am an only child and live with my mother and father. I really like to meet new people at school, on the go, on the web, or where ever and make new social connections whenever I can. I used to be a real shy person a few years ago, but now I am opening up to new friendships since high school rocks so much. Well, that pretty much summarizes who I am in one paragraph. WHat kind of person are you? What are your interests? Please tell me more by leaving a comment and maybe you Yahoo!Messenger ID if you are someone who like to chat.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

its great...

Fred and Sarah said...

Adam, you've made a good start on your blog!
Thanks for posting on my blog, and I've posted a response to it there.
I'm so glad you share our interest in biology. It's a fascinating subject.