Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday and the Upcoming Weekend

This Friday we finally finished watching the odyssey at school. I sat near Tierra, Brandon, and Josh. I feel happy whenever I sit near Tierra. She always makes me laugh and smile and make it where I can actually enjoy the day, instead of being a bored slummy rock. I am so glad I met her. I don't know how happy I would be if she didn't go to my school. She helped me open up to new relationships at school and put a spark in me the lighted a great fire of inspiration that made me feel that me, slummy Adam could make new friends and be happy and not depressed. She is so nice and friendly that you almost feel you have to have her pressence. I wish I could see her over the weekend, but my father is too lazy to drive all the way to 42nd and Post to pick her up. Maybe she could see on my birthday weekend. Then my parents would be used to picking her up and might start taking her over. Whatever happens, I need to find a way to have her come over, and fast.
As for this Saturday, I am going to see a movie with Dale. We are going to see The City of Ember. I hope that me and Dale have a lot of fun because I don't spend as much time with him as I should. I hope I get to play with Jackie too. Even though I play with him every Saturday, it doesn't seem to be something that wears out over time. We always find something new to do. Well, I hope the weekend gives me good surprises. Whatever I do, it will be fun.

No comments: